Quodo check-in
Hi everyone! I've been meaning to post an update here a bit earlier than *checks* five months. 😬 With Quodo in Every Episode on pause, though, there hasn't really been a reason to post here regularly.
That said, feel free to post anything Quodo-related to this community. Also, let me know if there's any interest in starting up Quodo in Every Episode discussions again. Otherwise, I'll check in before the start of January for Quodo Mini-fest!
Hope everyone is doing well. Let us know if you're working on anything Quodo-related!
That said, feel free to post anything Quodo-related to this community. Also, let me know if there's any interest in starting up Quodo in Every Episode discussions again. Otherwise, I'll check in before the start of January for Quodo Mini-fest!
Hope everyone is doing well. Let us know if you're working on anything Quodo-related!

no subject
<33
I'd vote for the pause continuing yeah – personally, my energy's been baaad, so I'm still not caught up.
no subject
no subject
<333 I appreciate the well-wishes. It'll be a Journey, but I do hope I'll get through it and be able to do fannish things again soon~